Sharp Eye Inspections offers a wide range of services for your business or home.
Perfect for buyers who have never owned a home. This inspection will cover all the information of a Home Buyers Inspection plus time during and at the end of the inspection to go over questions, regular maintenance concerns, and unforeseen costs that are sometimes overlooked by new owners who are used to living in a rental environment. Click HERE for services provided with this inspection package.
Advantages of selling a home that has been Move-In Certified include:
- A Move-In Certified seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- The seller can schedule the inspection at his or her own convenience.
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection -- something not normally done during a buyer's inspection.
- Move-In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers.
- The seller is given an opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it is distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion to potential buyers.
- The report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com, which can be used as an effective marketing tool.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- The report may relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before he/she walks away.
Sharp Eye Inspections - P.O. Box 2211 - Dallas, Ga. - 30132